New Products on Display at 2016 Jubilee
The South Atlantic Jubilee is always fun and family friendly. We plan to have a little fun ourselves with a booth full of activities for children and new featured products! Check out Booth 301 to see the following innovations:
1. New SubDrive Connect – This family of variable frequency drives incorporates both a model addition and the inclusion of the standard Enhanced Features software package. The new 5 hp SubDrive50 Connect is the only constant pressure drive of its size that will run a 3 hp, single-phase motor. The new Enhanced Features package includes an analog pressure transducer with user selectable set point, moisture (or wet floor) sensor, and system run and fault relays. Utilizing the innovative FE Connect Wi-Fi app, contractors also benefit from the advantages of drawdown, an auxiliary control input, and the built-in duplex alternator. The end result is a drive platform that optimizes system performance, delivers more precise pressure and system diagnostics on screen, simplifies lead-lag installation, and provides contractor peace of mind. The FE Connect app compatibility still offers real-time performance monitoring to improve troubleshooting.
2. Inline 400 Pressure Boosting System – This proven product is now rated as a NEMA 3R outdoor system constructed of UV-resistant materials, an impact-resistant control cap, and a protective rain cover when mounted vertically. The all-in-one system couples a proven Franklin Electric 4-inch pump and motor with simple flow-based controls to provide a typical water pressure boost of up to 40 PSI, depending on the application’s need.
3. AG Series Line Expansion – These Centrifugal Close-Coupled Pumps now include 10 pump families covering the most popular hydraulic performance ranges with models from 3 through 75 hp, flow ratings from 50 through 2000 gpm, and heads up to 300 feet. Each AG Series Pump is equipped with either a NEMA standard JM or JP motor for mechanical seal or packing gland configurations, both of which include a 416 stainless steel shaft sleeve for durability and ease of service. Its standardized mounting dimensions and plumbing connections provide a quick and easy retrofit, reducing downtime, and the product’s back pull-out design makes repairs fast and simple.
4. New SubMonitor Connect – It provides enhanced capabilities of real date and time stamped system monitoring to improve troubleshooting while protecting three-phase motor and pump systems ranging from 1 to 700 hp. The electronic overload relay protects against damage due to a variety of adverse conditions, such as low flow wells, clogging, bound pumps and poor or unreliable power. New application based Basic Setup enables contractors to get up and running quickly while ensuring their motor is still protected. Utilizing the innovative FE Connect mobile technology app, contractors can easily monitor systems status live, complete basic or advanced setup, save commonly used setups for later use, and view/send fault history through the convenience of Bluetooth connectivity.
5. New Fhoton™ SolarPAK System – It utilizes Franklin’s proven solar technology with the new Fhoton solar drive that features a smaller modular design – providing flexibility and simple maintenance for the contractor. The entire solar package of panels, pump, motor, and drive are backed by Franklin’s team of Field Service Engineers, creating a solution for contractors to provide “off-grid” water pumping to their customers. And, while at the show, contractors can learn how to become a Franklin Certified Solar Contractor, which will help them identify market trends, selling tips, and become a solar pumping expert.