Your New Pressure Boosting Packaged Solution
Franklin Electric’s Inline Control Packages feature the 1/2 hp and 3/4 hp VersaJet Shallow Well Jet Pump or the 1/2 hp, 15 gpm MH Series Multi-Stage Booster Pump paired with the SWC model Inline Control. These packages provide simple, low-cost pressure boosting solutions that do not require a large bladder tank and pressure switch.
Without these additional parts, each system has a smaller overall footprint, making them ideal for installation in tight spaces and for replacement applications. The pump and control are suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. Each system has an automatic restart feature, eliminating the need to manually restart the pump. The built-in control also allows the pump to start on demand, meaning the pump will automatically respond and deliver when water is needed.
- Simple Installation: Packages come complete without the need for on-site wiring – just plug and play
- Pressure Boosting: Boosts water pressure with consistent output and no maintenance
- Simplified Inventory: Convenient, preassembled packages reduce the total number of SKUs
- Reduced Footprint: Eliminates the need for a pressure switch and, in most instances, a pressure tank
- Pump Protection: The control provides run-dry protection to the pump and an auto-run feature to keep the system free of debris and clogs if idle for more than 24 hours
- Fully Supported: Comes fully supported by the industry’s leading Technical Support professionals and Field Service Engineers
Specifically built for water pumping applications, the Inline Control Packages are comprised of two proven products that have been combined, optimized, and engineered to work together by Franklin Electric – a trusted pump manufacturer with more than 75 years of industry expertise.