A Simple Constant Pressure Solution for 3-Wire, 3-Phase Water Systems: Introducing the Newest SubDrive Utility
Experience simplified constant pressure and system protection across a multitude of water pumping challenges. SubDrive Utility variable frequency drives (VFDs) are your quick and easy-to-install multi-tools for 2-wire, 3-wire, and 3-phase requirements in both 115 and 230 V applications up to 2 hp.
Requiring only a small pressure tank, these VFDs offer a more compact overall footprint compared to traditional water systems, while providing the added value of constant water pressure and built-in motor protection.
Our new SubDrive Utility UT3P is replacing the MonoDrive Utility. The MonoDrive Utility will remain available until the current inventory has depleted. See the table below for our previous and current VFDs available for 2-wire, 3-wire, and 3-phase applications.
- Simple Installation: Learn how you can save significant time during installation with our easy-to-install drive; most applications require the simple flip of one switch.
- Multiple Applications: Ideal for new construction and retrofitting or optimizing an existing 2-Wire, 3-wire, or 3-Phase pumping system.
- Motor Protection: The features proven by Pumptec, now offered in a basic VFD.
- Simplified Inventory: Replaces the need for multiple control boxes, a pressure switch, and a large pressure tank.
- Cost Effective: Provides total system cost at or below standard installations with pump flows of 10 gpm and greater.
- Industry Expertise: Manufactured specifically for water pumping applications by a pump manufacturer, incorporating Franklin Electric’s more than 15 years of drive engineering expertise into its design.
- Fully Supported: Comes fully supported by the industry’s leading Technical Support professionals and Field Service Engineers.