FE Select is Now Your Single Source for Pump Selection
Franklin Electric is continually looking for ways to provide easier and more convenient tools, knowledge, and resources necessary for success. To better serve you and your business, FE Select has been enhanced to include a broader offering, making it easier to find and quote the right pump for the job at hand. These inclusions will be effective starting May 29, 2020.
What this means for you:
- Pump-Flo will no longer be available for use after May 29, 2020(1)
- Easy sizing, configuring, and quoting access to additional product series with FE Select
With this site update, FE Select will continue to provide users with the following:
- Product selection based on listings or application criteria
- Products used in both groundwater and wastewater applications
- Pump and motor performance curves containing both fixed and variable speed
- Pump performance curves for multi-pump systems where pumps are working in parallel construction
- Configured product selections and automatic system bundles providing fast and easy complete system quotes
- Printable and downloadable quotes
Get Started with FE Select
Since April 2020, Single Sign-On (SSO) service became available to help you access multiple Franklin Electric online resources including FE Select, FranklinTECH Online, and FE Direct(2). To learn more about the benefits of SSO, and what steps you may need to take to create a single login and password for Franklin resources, check out our latest news posting here.
(1) Pump-Flo will still be available for use with Pioneer Pump® brand products here.
(2) FE Direct is available for distribution partners only.