Deliver More With Optimized Efficiency
Serve your customers' water needs and deliver more by offering Franklin Electric's high-capacity pumping systems. The following solutions include our enhanced design for high-capacity flows (35-90 gallons per minute) in stainless steel construction pump models.
Constant Pressure QuickPAKs
Our SubDrive QuickPAK all-in-one package is a popular system-solution for pumps, motors, and drives designed to simplify the installation of a constant pressure system.
- Flow rate options from 5 GPM up to 90 GPM and drives up to 5 horsepower (HP)
- Single-phase input power with three-phase motor performance
- Includes easy-to-install drive, saving significant time during installation
- Durable enclosures for added security – even in outdoor applications
Fhoton & SubDrive SolarPAK
Franklin Electric’s SolarPAKs keep installers' needs and challenges in mind. By utilizing our fully proven standard portfolio of submersible pumps, these systems provide a simplified solution for applications ranging from 1/2 HP up to 10 HP. In addition, select models now include increased staging for higher performance at lower speeds.
Note: A flow switch is included in SolarPaks that require one.
Our submersible E-Series is ideal for filtered effluent service, aeration, and ornamental fountains and waterfalls, equipped with the power, performance, and reliability you expect from Franklin Electric.
- Stainless steel or thermoplastic discharge and motor brackets are highly resistant to damage from minerals, metals, and other substances
- Proven hydraulic staging allows close tolerances and increased performance
- Powered by our legendary submersible motor