Groundwater Week 2020's Show Agenda: Connect, Learn and Make a Difference
We may be physically apart this year, but Groundwater Week 2020 is shaping up to be an event that connects us in new and smarter ways – with virtual experiences designed to help you gain valuable insight regarding the future of the industry. You can explore products, technologies, and services in a virtual exhibit hall on your time and from the comfort of your home on a personal computer, phone or tablet.
Get up to date on the latest product launches and education online tools with the following 30-min sessions:
- Simple. Powerful. Introducing SubDrive Connect Plus. Thursday, December 10th @ 3:00 - 3:30 PM (EST) presented by Darol Hayse, South Central Regional Manager
- Streamline Your Water Systems Setup with Cerus X-Drive. Friday, December 11th @ 10:00 - 10:30 AM (EST) presented by Ryan Lauw, Senior Global Product Manager for Large Drives, Controls, and Protections
- A Chat with NGWA's CEO: Industry Insights into 2021. Friday, December 11th @ 12:15 PM (EST), a discussion panel with Terry Morse, Jim Hartmann, Travis Bradley and Rachel Batdorff
Earn up to 4 hours of CEU Credits with our Educational Workshops:
- Select the Right Pump for your Job: Vertical Lineshaft & Submersible Turbines. Tuesday, Dec. 8th @ 12:00 - 1:00 PM (EST) presented by Shane Wright, Commercial Business Manager
- Hey Hey PFAs Go Away! – The Forever Chemical That’s Finite. Tuesday, Dec. 8th @ 1:15 - 2:15 PM (EST) presented by Stephen Hamilton, Director of Sales
- Smarter and Faster – Tools to Manage your Day-to-Day Operations. Tuesday, Dec. 8th @ 4:45 - 5:45 PM (EST) presented by McLean Karr, Manager, Business Strategy & Development and Matt Hendrickson, Senior Director, Global IT Applications
- Things You Didn’t Know You Could do with a Variable Frequency Drive. Wednesday, Dec. 9th @ 3:30 - 4:30 PM (EST) presented by Tony Eisinger, Senior Field Service Engineer
Download here our Show Agenda for a summary of our featured events to connect and learn with our experts.