Visit Us at Virtual Groundwater Week 2020
We may be physically apart this year, but Groundwater Week 2020 is shaping up to be an event that connects us in new and smarter ways – with virtual experiences designed to help you gain valuable insight regarding the future of the industry. You can explore products, technologies, and services in a virtual exhibit hall on your time and from the comfort of your home on a personal computer, phone or tablet.
Claim your complimentary full-access virtual badge by visiting franklinwater.com/gww-register.
Franklin Electric’s virtual booth will be ready for you December 8 to 11, with opportunities to connect, learn and make a difference:
- Chat with our experts or drill down into our virtual environments to find out how our expanded solutions can help you nurture your business.
- Don't miss Franklin Electric's fun and lively virtual trivia event Friday, December 11 from 3:00 to 3:45 p.m. (EST). Play and you could win one of several prizes, including an Apple Watch 5 Series, HomePod or AirPods (subject to official rules). By engaging in activities throughout the week you can also climb the event's leaderboard and win Franklin Electric swag!
- Get up to date on the latest training and education online tools with a 30-minute virtual session where National Groundwater Association's (NGWA) CEO, Terry Morse, shares his insights.
Learn about industry advances by virtually attending a variety of informational and educational sessions.
- Earn up to 4 hours of CEU credits with Franklin Electric’s educational workshops: drives, vertical lineshaft turbines, water treatment and a twist of business management.
- New product demos take you through the latest solutions for your business. Join us on Thursday, Dec. 10 from 3:00 to 3:30 p.m. (EST) to learn about SubDrive Connect Plus and Friday, December 11 from 10:00 to 10:30 a.m. (EST) to discover how Cerus X-Drive can help streamline your water systems setup.
Make a Difference. As a thank you, Franklin Electric will make a financial contribution to the National Groundwater Association (NGWA) for every water well professional that visits our booth.
Apple and the Apple logo are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Apple Watch and Apple Watch logo are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Apple HomePod and Apple HomePod logo are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Apple AirPods and Apple AirPods logo are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.