BT4 Series Multi-Stage Horizontal Booster Pumps Now Cover Flow Ratings Up to 45 GPM
The BT4 Series multi-stage horizontal booster pump line is expanding to cover a wider range of volume needs – from 5 GPM to 45 GPM – giving you the versatility to boost water pressure from city mains to private water systems.
With this line expansion, the BT4 Series is now available in nominal ratings of 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 25, 35 and 45 GPM and provides more boosting options to cover light commercial or commercial applications. It is also the ideal multi-stage pump when the job requires more pressure than flow.
BT4 Series Key Attributes (35 & 45 GPM models):
- Robust stainless-steel bracket, shell & discharge provide optimum corrosion protection
- Equipped with 1.5" NPT connections at inlet and outlet minimize system friction loss
- Versatile bracket can be rotated in 90° increments for simplified, compact plumbing arrangements
- Multiple bracket drain and pressure tappings enable draining in any position and provide for bypass and accessory plumbing
- Back pull-out design enables motor removal for servicing without disturbing either the pump or plumbing.
Applications (35 & 45 GPM models):
- Pressure washing buildings and floors
- Poultry houses
- Spray cooling equipment
- Lawn and crop irrigation
- Evaporative cooling system misters
- Water circulation
- General purpose plumbing
- Reverse osmosis
Download the latest catalog here: BT4 Series (35-45 GPM) Catalog
If you have any questions concerning these products, please contact your local Franklin Electric Sales Representative or Technical Support at 1-800-348-2420.