STS Series, New 5″ Submersible Turbines
Franklin Electric’s new 5-Inch STS Series submersible turbines signify our latest effort to continuously improve product line extensions to meet customers’ application needs. Whether you are irrigating a field or watering livestock, we are proud to present another option to get the job done. Like all STS pumps, the 5-Inch STS is built for rugged, high demand applications.
5-Inch FPS STS Sub Turbine Pump Features:
- Efficiencies up to 74%
- Same proven STS bearing system as 6” STS
- Same 1” 416SS shaft as 6” STS
- New hybrid cable guard design makes installation even easier
- Pump outside diameter with cable guard of 5.64” (will fit in 6” PVC casing)
These sub turbines are available in 90, 120, 150, 180, 220, and 270 gpm flow ranges with motor sizes ranging from 3 to 60 hp. Each submersible turbine is 100% factory tested and each unit is shipped with the actual test performance.
Support materials are available to view and download at www.franklinwater.com:
- 5-Inch STS Pump Performance Curves and Data Catalog Pages (Mi2000, Mi2001, Mi2002, Mi2003, Mi2004 and Mi2005)
- STS Series Sales Brochure (Mi2013)
- STS Assembly Manual (Mi2011)
If you have any questions about the 5-Inch STS Series sub turbine pumps please contact your Franklin Electric Territory Manager, Customer Service Representative, Field Service Engineer, or Franklin Hotline.