Now Available: MonoDrive Utility Constant Pressure Solution
Franklin Electric’s MonoDrive UtilityTM Variable Frequency Drive provides an easy-to-install 3-wire constant pressure solution for 230 V submersible pumping systems up to 2 hp in a NEMA 3R enclosure. Requiring only a small pressure tank, it offers a more compact overall footprint compared to traditional water systems, while providing the added value of constant water pressure and built-in motor protection. One MonoDrive Utility replaces up to nine control box configurations, simplifying inventory requirements while providing a more desirable value for the end user.
Key Product Benefits Include:
- Simple Installation: Affordable and easy-to-install drive; most applications require the simple flip of one switch, saving significant time during installation
- Motor Protection: The features proven by Pumptec, now offered in a basic VFD
- Multiple Applications: Ideal for new construction and retrofitting and optimizing an existing 3-wire pumping system
- Simplified Inventory: Replaces the need for multiple control boxes, a pressure switch, and a larger pressure tank
- Cost Effective: Provides total system cost at or below standard installations with pump flows of 10 gpm and greater
MonoDrive Utility is manufactured specifically for water pumping applications by a pump manufacturer, incorporating Franklin Electric’s more than 14 years of drive engineering expertise into its design, and comes fully supported by the industry’s leading Technical Support professionals and Field Service Engineers.
To learn more, view the MonoDrive Utility Product Highlight Video.