SSI Series Submersible Pumps: Stocked & Ready To Ship
SSI Series Submersible Pumps are a cost-effective, high-flow option to meet your demanding pumping challenges in irrigation, agricultural, industrial, and municipal applications.
Available in 6-inch, 8-inch, and 10-inch models with flows from 85 to 1300 gpm at a maximum of 1250 feet of head, this stamped 304 stainless steel construction pump family is fully serviceable and corrosion resistant.
The Choice Is Clear
- High-Volume Solution: Features flows up to 1300 gpm to meet high-volume pumping application demand
- Simple, Modern Design: Stamped stainless steel pump family is fully serviceable
- Unique Construction: I-Blade technology, exclusive to Franklin Electric, increases the structural integrity of the pump’s internal components, pumping more water per horsepower and improving efficiency when compared to traditional impeller designs
- Rugged: Utilizing tungsten inert gas (TIG) progressive welding, the metal materials are mixed during the process, creating a stronger bond for durability in harsh environments
- Reliable: Integrated check valves eliminate back flow, and round shafts increase durability in abrasive environments
SSI Distributor Build Center Video: It's This Easy
The SSI Series comes fully backed by Franklin Electric’s industry-leading Technical Support professionals and Field Service Engineers.